Social Media Producer
Anthem Sports & Entertainment
Anthem Sports & Entertainment is looking for a Social Media Producer to help us make an impact on social media.
We’ve created the FNTSY Sports Network, the world’s first and only 24/7 network dedicated to fantasy, and we’re looking for a candidate who can work seamlessly with our talented hosts and producers to get the word out about the great fantasy sports content being created here every single day. You will create content – video, photos, GIFs, etc. – tailored to the audience on each social platform. You will grow our social audiences and instruct others on best practices. Your focus will be the FNTSY Sports Network but you will also be able to contribute to the social media efforts on other Anthem properties. We would also love if you have interest or a background in the growing field of eSports.
- Create engaging social content for all leading platforms
- Grow our audience on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Develop a social media strategy and original creative social content ideas
- Coordinate a variety of internal social media accounts
- Drive traffic to our owned and operated properties
- Support Anthem marketing initiatives across a variety of content brands, and create awareness around revenue generating premium products
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly reporting to management
- Identify new opportunities to expand Anthem’s social reach beyond current platforms
- Assist in all Anthem social media initiatives
Required abilities and skills:
- High-level proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere and similar graphic and video editing programs.
- A burning passion for sports and fantasy sports.
- A unique voice for Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- A willingness to create social content when it matters most to a fantasy sports audience, even if it’s outside of a 9-5 schedule.
- Fantastic writing and editing ability. Grammar and spelling mistakes should drive you nuts.
- Knowledge of best practices for those platforms and a grasp of how to adapt our content to suit those mediums.
- An analytical mind that can not only create must-share moments, but break down the statistics to prove that it’s working.
- Familiarity with eSports is an asset.
This is a contract position. Please submit a CV and cover letter to , as well as links to your Twitter and Instagram accounts