The world’s premier 24/7 combat sports television network. Founded in 2005, the network was acquired by Anthem in October 2011.
- Primary focus on mixed martial arts (MMA), boxing, kickboxing, traditional martial arts and wrestling
- Approximately 300 hours of live programming annually
- Content includes fights (live and classic), fighters (interview series, profiles, documentaries), fight news (pre and post-shows, features, analysis) and fight lifestyle (reality, drama, fitness)
- Over 3 million subscribers in 32 countries
- Available on every major MVPD in Canada (also available on radio, online, digital and mobile platforms, including Roku and KlowdTV.com)
- Launched in the U.S. on Cablevision in June 2014. Also available on Grande Communications, Armstrong Cable and Shentel Cable systems
- Launched in Portugal, Turkey, Angola, Mozambique, Belgium, Greece, Serbia and Montenegro, and across the Middle East and North Africa on OSN