Anthem’s strategy is to build a group of media brands that target specific communities of interest. The seven main criteria applied include:
• clear brand
• targeted audience
• natural endemic and mainstream advertiser base
• live, fresh, unique or original content
• passionate community that loves and lives the content
• multi platform and globally relevance
Founded by Leonard Asper
Anthem’s current portfolio includes:
- Fight Network, a combat sports specialty network, with over 3 million subscribers in 32 countries, in addition to its global presence on digital platforms.
- Pursuit Channel, significant ownership stake in this outdoor hunting and fishing specialty television network, with 38 million subscribers in the U.S
- FNTSY Sports Network, the world’s first TV network devoted entirely to fantasy sports content.
- RotoExperts a leading independent provider of fantasy sports content in the industry.
- SportsGrid a leading U.S.-based general sports website
- Edge Sport, an extreme sports channel in partnership with IMG
Anthem Sports & Entertainment’s mission is to build media brands that can live on multiple platforms reaching a global community. While doing that, we aim to:
- Provide a great life and work experience for our employees.
- Give our customers an engaging and stimulating way to enjoy their passions.
- Reward our shareholders with a superior return on their investment.
Anthem Sports & Entertainment believes that business is a holistic endeavour in which success breeds the responsibility to support one’s community.
Wherever Anthem Media Group does business, we consider the entire community to be part of our family, and that means we take an interest in all members’ well-being and quality of life.
Our first project has been Dare to Defend, an initiative providing empowerment and self-esteem to victims of abuse and the affected members of their families through self-defense and motivational seminars targeted to women, by women.
Integrity is a given. We align our actions with our words and deliver what we promise. We build and strengthen our reputation through trust. We do not improperly influence others or let them improperly influence us. We behave in an open and honest manner. Our reputation reflects the ethical conduct of the people who work here.