Board of Directors
(Chairman/Partner of McLean Watson Venture Capital)
- 20+ years building international companies via venture capital and operational roles
- Successfully awarded $300 million for i4i from Microsoft in a milestone patent infringement action that went to U.S. Supreme Court
- COO, Board Member of Softimage, which was a Forbes Top 100 small company
(President/CEO of Anthem Sports & Entertainment)
- 22 years of industry experience, including 10+ years acting as CEO of CanWest Global Communications, Canada’s largest media company during that period ($3 billion revenue, $2 billion+ market cap)
- Canwest also had operations in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Chile, Turkey, Asia and the US
- Founder of Canterbury Park Capital, a private equity fund
- Graduated from Brandeis University (cum laude) and the University of Toronto Law School
(Executive Vice President, Anthem Sports & Entertainment, President of Liberty Street Capital Corporation)
- Specializes in corporate restructuring, corporate finance and mergers and acquisitions
- Former Senior Vice President of Tricap Restructuring Fund, an investment fund managed by Brookfield Asset Management Inc.
- Former Partner of Torys LLP
(President/CEO/Founder of Capital Canada)
- Founded in 1975, Capital Canada Ltd. is an independent investment banking firm with an emphasis on media, sports and entertainment, aviation and real estate
- Chair of Toronto’s Artscape, Vice-Chair of Business for the Arts and Board member of Harbourfront Foundation, Luminato and The Mayor’s Task Force-Arts & Theatre
- Served as Chair on broad range of non-profit groups, including Governor General’s Performing Arts Awards, Woodrow Wilson International Centre for Scholars Dinner, Capital Campaign for Chair in Economics at Queen’s University, Richard J. Schmeelk Foundation, PC Canada Fund and PC Ontario Fund.
Louis M. Maione
(Executive Vice President, Anthem Sports & Entertainment, President of Fantasy Sports Network)
- Former Wall Street Executive, founded RotoExperts.com in 2008 and serves as President and Chief Executive Officer of RotoExperts and SportsGrid
- Spearheaded highly successful and lucrative partnerships with major players such as NFL.com, Bloomberg Sports, Cinesport, Draftkings, Fanduel, Yahoo Sports, SI.com, USA Today, The Big Lead, Playboy, the Seattle Seahawks and many others
- Launched RotoExperts on Sirius XM’s Fantasy Sports Radio channel with 30+ hours of programming
Niral V. Merchant
(Chief Financial Officer)
- 10+ years experience as CFO to companies in industrial and technology space
- Formerly with a Big 4 accounting firm
- Expertise with numerous corporate finance and M&A transactions
- MBA from INSEAD in France/Singapore, CFA charter holder, CPA(CA) from Ontario, Canada and B.Com from University of Toronto
- 20+ years of television experience
- Former Vice President of Programming at The Score, Head of Sports Production at Global Television
- Deputy News Director for Olympic Broadcast Services in Vancouver and London
(Vice President, Content Distribution)
- 28+ years of cable industry distribution experience
- Previous executive roles at Fox News Channel, Madison Square Garden Networks, fX Networks, USA Networks, Sci-Fi Channel, Showtime Networks
- Expertise in national account management, distribution negotiations, new product launches, marketing, operations and brand positioning
(Vice President of Sales)
- One of original employees at The Score
- Key contributor to The Score advertising revenue growth from $900,000 in year one to $24.3 million in year 12
(Vice President, Ad Sales and Sponsorship Anthem Sports & Entertainment)
- 20+ years’ experience leading teams and building business for major media entertainment companies.
- Senior Digital and Multi-Media Sales Executive Leader, with extensive Digital, TV and Radio ad sales and sponsorship experience.
- Former Head of Sales PBS Digital Studios
- Previous executive roles at the Walt Disney company including, Director of Digital Ad Sales and Operations, Disney Channels Worldwide and General Manager Radio Disney NY.
- Former EVP Business Development and Partnerships Menudo Entertainment.
- 7+ years of experience in sports programming at The Score
- original employee at Fight Network in 2005
- 15 years sports programming experience
(Vice President, Digital Media)
- 15+ years as senior digital leader
- Head of digital for CTV.ca at Bell Media
- Former Director of Production, Director of Client Service and Executive Producer at St. Joseph Media (Toronto Life, FASHION, Canadian Family and more).